- Duration: 3 days 3 nights
- Price: US$158
- Highlights: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Tam Coc - Hoa Lu
- Highlight: Enjoy three most beautiful places of Northern Vietnam, what are you waiting for? Discover vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter, boat through caves of amazing Tam Coc and relax on a cruise in Halong Bay. This tour is the best choice for tourists who have a short holiday in Vietnam.
Type of tour: Group tour (Private tour upon request)
$173 off 10% --> US$ 158/person (Applied for minimum 2 people booking)
Single supp: $69
Valid until: Sep 30, 2019
What will you get when join this tour?
* 3 nights stay at a luxury 3star boutique hotel located right in the heart of the city, walking distance to shopping places and entertainment.
* Amazing boat trip in Tam Coc through many caves, great opportunity for photos.
* Discover the must see Halong Bay
* Discount $5/person for groups from 5 pax
Day 1: Manila - Hanoi arrival - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc (B/L)
Welcome to Hanoi
7:45-8:30 AM: Picked up by our tour guide at your hotel, then depart for Ninh Binh city towards to the South of Hanoi. Have a short-break en route.
10:30 AM: Arrive in Hoa Lu, visit Hoa Lu - The Acient Capital and the remaining two temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
11:30 AM: Go back to the bus, then from here drive to Tam Coc grottoes (16km from Hoa Lu)
12:00 AM: Arrive Tam Coc wharf
12:15 AM: Have a lavish buffet lunch at a local restaurant.
01:30 PM: Take an exciting sampan boat ride in Tam Coc grottoes (Halong on land).
03:30 PM: Proceed a cycling along country lane to enjoy the beautiful scenery of lush paddy fields and discover real countryside of Vietnam.
04:30 PM: Get on the shuttle bus to come back Hanoi
07:00 PM: Arrive in Hanoi, drop off at your hotel at The Old Quarter. O/N at hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Accommodation: Viet View hotel/Classic room, Adamas hotel/Superior room, Pomihoa hotel/Superior room
Activities: Car transfer, Trang an boat trip, historic Hoa Lu tour
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay - Group tour (B/L)
Our car pick
you up at your hotel for 3.5 hour
ride through the countryside of Red River Delta to Halong
. Arrive in Halong around 12:00
, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the center
of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for photo hunt and absorb the most magnificent natural splendors
, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks
(the symbol of Halong Bay), Duck, Finger, Incense Burner and Stone Dogs
Continue cruise to visit one of the most beautiful caves named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way bach to Halong harbor, our waiting car transfer you back to Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Accommodation: Accommodation: Viet View hotel/Classic room, Adamas hotel/Superior room, Pomihoa hotel/Superior room
Activities: Deluxe Halong cruise trip
Day 3: Hanoi departure (B)
Option 1: Free time to go shopping or have a massage in Hanoi Old Quarter until our car transfers you to the airport for your departure flight. See you next trip.
Option 2: Full day Hanoi City tour (B/L) ( Extra $26/person )
In the morning: 08:00 – 08:30 a.m: Our guide and driver pick you up from your hotel and start to visit Ho Chi Minh complex, including Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of Vietnamese great father or Uncle Ho, President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house – where Ho lived on and off from 1958 to 1969, then visit Ho Chi Minh’s museum where tourists will learn what he had done for Viet Nam and some other countries and a lot of information about President Ho Chi Minh. The next place is One Pillar Pagoda which is a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square pond. Leave One Pillar Pagoda for the Temple of Literature the first college of Viet Nam dedicated to Confucian.
Have lunch at a restaurant.
In the afternoon:
If Tues, Thurs, Sats and Suns: After lunch, drive to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Which is on the shore of West Lake, the Museum of Ethnology. The last place of city tour is Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake), Ngoc Son Temple.
If Mons, Weds and Fris: After lunch, we will visit Bat Trang Ceramics Village.
Free until transfer to airport for departure.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Activities: Hanoi full day city tour
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museums is closed on Monday and Friday so there will be other alternative options if your departure date on Monday and Friday.
- Airport pick up and drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees & sightseeing fees
- Boat trip in Halong Bay and Trang An
- 3 night hotel
- Transportation during the tour with A/C
- Personal expenses
- Tip for tour guide and driver
- Surcharge on peak season: Christmas, New Year, Vietnam public holidays
- Others not clearly mentioned in the inclusion