Back
Call: +84.941.232.279
info@vietnamtour.com.vn
International Tour Operator License: 01-517/TCDL-GPLHQT
Home page » View Comment

All Testimonials

Good afternoon ms. Lan, we are now on the way back to Hanoi. The cruise was really nice including the activities and the guide was nice too. The weather was not so bad the rain was not heavy but the wind was quite strong during the night.
Thank you for arranging a nice cruise ship for us...
Thank you so much for all your kind help and very good tour arrangements for our group. They said they are very happy and next time we will go to hochiminh city will definitely contact you for the tour there. Have a great day ahead!

Shona

Ms Shona and group (Friday, October 19, 2018 8:50 AM)

We had so much fun at that place

Hi Hai Yen,

Hey I’m good. The trip was amazing. We loved all. It was a pity the weather wasn’t the better one, but anyway we had so much fun at that place. The restaurant was awesome. Thanks for the experience. I’m recommending for everyone who goes to Vietnam. Thanks a lot :)

Package The Best Northern of Vietnam

Mr. Liu & Family (Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:20 AM)

We were happy with the car and driver you sent to take us to Halong Bay.

Hello Ms Ngoc Ha,

We are in Hanoi. We were happy with the car and driver you sent to take us to Halong Bay.

Margaret Gonsalves
Ms Margaret Gonsalves (Tuesday, 09 Oct 2018 1:25 PM)

We would like to thank you for making our trip so excellent!

Dear Ms. Hai Yen,

On behalf of all my group we would like to thank you for making our trip so excellent!
Thank you for all the experiences, tastes, culture and especially your professional help in organizing our trip!
Also please say big thank to all our guides who became our friends!
We already miss all!

Good luck in your life and wish you all the best!

Ramune

Package : Highlights Vietnam Laos and Cambodia

Ms Ramuen and group (Saturday, October 6, 2018 12:26 AM)

Excellent service by Hai Yen

We got in touch with Vietnam tour over an email and received a response from Hai Yen who was happy to co-ordinate our various requests and provide a detailed plan at an economical cost. Our entire tour was planned really well and our trip went off really smoothly without any hiccup at all. Hai Yen checked in on us daily and provided any local support we needed. After landing in Vietnam also, we made many changes in our itinerary at a short notice and Hai Yen really obliged with everything. We were four ladies travelling along from India/Sri Lanka and we were initially skeptical to choose Vietnam tour as we have never heard about it. But after reading all the online reviews and speaking to Hai Yen, we were happy to choose their service and we really had a great holiday in Vietnam thanks to her. I would strongly recommend Vietnam tour for anyone who is planning a holiday in Vietnam!!

Archanaa

Ms Archanaa (Monday, September 24, 2018 9:14 AM)

I would like to thank you & your team for organising the wonderful trip.

I am fine & so my family. I would like to thank you & your team for organising the wonderful trip. We really enjoyed the hospitality & enjoyed every moment. Good wishes from all of us.
Mr Bidyut and family (Saturday, September 22, 2018 2:31 PM)

Thanks Vietnam Tour for your services

Hi Ms Hai Yen,

Time passes so fast and soon we are leaving Danang for Singapore. We have enjoyed the trip. Thanks Vietnam Tour for your services.

Ling

Ms Ling and family (Tuesday, September 18, 2018 8:36 AM)

I want to thank you for arranging our tour so efficiently

Hello Ms.Hai Yen,

First of all I want to thank you for arranging our tour so efficiently.After visiting your office in Hanoi and meeting you personally I was even more impressed by your attitude and the way you handled us.I could see your dedication towards your company as well as your customers binding both with equanimity.You are a true professional with such good human touch.

I also want to thank your company because without their support and freedom you would not be so independent in dealing with your customers.Your company must have trained their staff so well, as it was reflected in the promptness and language when you were in continuous contact with me as we were jotting down the itinerary.
The hotels that I was given to stay in were exclusive and the food served was excellent.
Lastly, I want to thank the guides and the drivers for their best service rendered.They were extremely punctual and the guides had lot of knowledge about the sites that they were showing.
My best wishes to your company and to you all.

Dr.Chetan.

Ms Chitalia and family (Tuesday, September 11, 2018 4:23 PM)

We had a great time

Hi Ms Hai Yen,

Yes we had a great time
It was very well organized.  Thanks for all the help and coordination
He enjoyed it too...food wise he had a little problem since very different from India
He liked all hotels and the tours as well
Have already recommended you and your company to a few friends...Hope they plan a trip soon with you guys 😊

Package  Highlight Vietnam & Cambodia 10 days

Mr Ruchi and family (Friday, August 24, 2018 9:30 AM)

Thanks letter for well organised trip

Hello Ms Ha,

Everything is very smooth. Thanks so much Ms Ha for taking good care my family, enjoy Vietnam happily.
Floren
Ms Floren and family (Wednesday, August 22, 2018 10:10 AM)
Page:123456